Thursday, November 13, 2008

FUNNY STORY!!!

Scott and I are living at my parents house until we move into our house in a few months. It's really been great! No! Really! OK, so the other morning we got a phone call at like 5:30AM! Who does that?! Anyways, I didn't think much of it until I heard a huge SLAM on our bedroom door...huh? So of course I wake Scott up to check it out! He fully grabs our gun to go looking through the house for whatever maniac banged on our door and ran. Sadly all he found was my humiliated father. Why was he humiliated you ask? Well, when he heard the phone ring he was working out in his gym down the hall from our room. He b-lined it to get the phone before it woke any of us up. So here we have a pitch black hallway and a man who just jumped off a treadmill. Unfortunately he thought there was just about five more feet of hallway before his turn and he right on bug smashed into our door. (Just writing this down makes me laugh until tears come.) I hope you all have the same sick sence of humor as me and truly don't find many things funnier than people running into screen doors, sliding glass doors, or in this case just a straight up in your face door. Love you Daddy! Next time just let it ring.

3 comments:

SHERI said...

I am right there with you. I remember when my dad ran into the sliding glass door. I laughed until I had tears streaming down my face!

Ashley Dent said...

Okay, so I do have this same sick sense of humor. I was AlWaYs (still am) the one who laughed anytime someone got hurt. How could you NoT laugh at that one though? Especially when your husband runs out with a gun! I am dying right now! Too funny, thanks for sharing that!

Shawna said...

Ok that is hilarious...I can just see Scott running around with a gun...and your poor dad, he didn't hurt himself did he? That is the type of story that will get told around the dinner table every holiday and you won't get tired of hearing it...lol.