Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sisters

Jenna already loves Daisy! I don't know why!!!! She sits on her face and squeezes her head!
I think there's a special bond between sisters. The little one ALWAYS looks up to the bigger one and the bigger one ALWAYS looks out for the little one. They can say things to each other they would NEVER say to others and it's ok! Well, most of the time!
I pray that these two will have the sister's love that I've been blessed with. I grew up with three older sisters, and even though we had to enforce the $5 rule and suffer more than enough dead legs, I LOVE having sisters!
FYI- The $5 rule was if you were caught wearing someone elses clothes (without asking)you owe the 5 bucks!

9 comments:

Renae said...

I should've been a millionaire! I don't remember anybody paying up. Not many things were more frustrating than looking for your favorite Z Cavaricci jeans and finding them dirty behind somebody elses door. ;)
But one thing is true, sisters are the most wonderful things.

McKell and John said...

That rule is hilarious! I want to see more pictures of baby Jenna!

Victoria Renae said...

Jenna is soo cute!!!! i love having sisters- it is soo much fun! Jenna and Daisy are gonna be like Emma and Gracie. That would be soo fun! I love that picture of me and Daisy- soo cute!

Shawna said...

So sweet, wish I had that sisterly love back in the day. My sister tried to get my mom to leave me anywhere but bring me home...:)
I love that rule though...I need to hear more of them and I think your mom needs to write a book on how to run a family!

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have known about the $5 rule! Oh wait, I am the younger sister so that means that I would have been broke! Those two little sisters are ADORABLE! It is so funny how they look so different. So cute!

I was so excited when I got an email from your mom about Grandma Gunderson's birthday party this summer so that we get to see you guys all again and can meet Jenna!

Victoria Renae said...

i tagged you! Check out my blog fot the rules!

C said...

Thanks girl, we're looking forward to seeing your Christmas card! :)
PO Box 382
Show Low, AZ 85902

Tim and Amy said...

WAHOO! Okay, sorry I'm so glad to run across your blog. I've search facebook for you and figured you didn't have a blog since I hadn't come across it yet. Okay... now I'll look at the blog! :o)

halliday6 said...

Sisters, nothing! I actually caught Dan hiding under my bed because he was sneaking my favorite shirt! (this was back when we all wore t-shirts). I look at my girls and think of you and I, and it makes me so excited for them!