Thursday, January 22, 2009

Better Late Than Never!

I was watching Cool Runnings the other night and my very favorite line is, "Sanka! Ya dead?"..." Ya mon." It made me giggle and think I should update my blog before friends start thinking I'm dead! The temple lights are a must for our family every year! I love the crisp air and hot chocolate! We don't get to bundle up in AZ very often! This picture was one of our MANY attempts to get a half way decent shot of our family for a Christmas card.
This was a dollar at a yard sale! Make way for the bargain shopper! Sad I unplugged the battery about five minutes later cause she kept running into everything. It's now outside and Daisy says it's, " Bwoke." But it was a beautiful moment when she opened it!




Christmas morning is crazy at the Douglas' ! There are so many presents and the kids are so excited! Sweet Debi goes above and beyond to make sure everyone gets their Christmas wish. That's Aiden with Daisy and Jenna. Don't they look just way too happy?!



She's not quite sure what to do at this point but NO WORRIES! By the end of the day she had it down! Aiden is one year older so he was happy to show her how this whole present thing goes! :) In the end we all got a lot of awesome presents. I opened a wad of cash from Scott with a note that said, "I go hunt... now you go shop! Here's a day with money and no kids to do whatever you want." It doesn't get better than that. Scott got some hunting stuff and other odds and ends. The girls were spoiled! SO! That was our Christmas!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Daisy looks SO MUCH like Scott! Glad you guys had a great Christmas.

cowgurs said...

ok, your husband just said the most romantic thing i have ever heard in my life!!! you are a lucky girl:)

McKell and John said...

I'm loving all of these new blog posts! Your girls are so sweet. Daisy just cracks me up! Love those curls!