Friday, January 23, 2009

Daisy Bliss is 2!!!!

January 16th Daisy turned two! This is her leading everyone in the Happy Birthday song! We went to Peter Piper and had such a great time! She truly knew that she was princess for the day. Since then, when I see her in the morning she tells me about her birthday cake and how she blew out her candles! Too fun.
Spoiled little girl got another party at Nana and Papa's house like the next day!

I told Scott to grab some balloons when he picked up the cake and guess what he showed up with!? Go Cardinals! It's true, she could care less what kind of balloons she got but I was really expecting Elmo or Barbie or something a little more child appropriate. I should know better. He's ALWAYS good for a laugh!


Scott made her Mickey Mouse pancakes with sprinkles. I just love how excited she looks.



Elmo slippers! She opened them, ripped off her shoes, and insisted on playing for the rest of the evening in them.




10 comments:

Jamie said...

HAPPY Birthday Daisy!! I would rip of my shoes too for some fun Elmo slippers, Too cute:)!!

SHERI said...

What? Are you kidding me... its been two years already! Sheesh what is going on? She is too cute. Glad she enjoyed her day.

cheri said...

Happy Birthday Daisy!!

Janelle I didn't know you had a blog.. I was doing a little stalking off mckells list..:) just jumped thru all your fun stuff.. can I just add a "holy crap that's a lot of meat!" to the elk photos! wow. I have that much deer meat in my freezer right now..sitting on top of the beef my dad brought up.. wish I knew you mom better :) anyone like venison? love you tons! xoxo ~Cheri T

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so cute! She is the cutest little thing. That blonde, curly hair just gets cuter every day!

Jacque said...

She is so freaking adorable! I just love little miss Daisy Bliss. Does it get any better than being a mom. No. I just don't think it does!

Jenna Lee said...

I found you blog.. and I just had to say that I think that Daisy is such a doll, she is so cute and I love when you sit in front of us in church so we can look at her and give her treats!! So fun we get to see you now!!

Ashley Harris said...

I can't believe she's already two!! Happy Birthday Daisy! What a sweet little girl, I love all of these pictures. And too funny, Scott and his balloons, that's totally something Matt would do. I mean, balloons are balloons, right?

Kendra and Nathan said...

Cute little family. You seem like such a good wife and mom. Happy Birthday to Daisy!

Victoria Renae said...

AAH!! I can't believe she is two!!! Seriously, it seems like only yesterday that you found out you were pregnant with her!!!! Crazy!!!!

BTW those Elmo slippers are TIGHT!!!

Life as a Greenstreet said...

What a fun girl! You guys are all fun giving her birthday parties. We haven't told our kids about such things...we're lame! We wish we lived near you!