Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Girls

I think I'll cry the day Daisy doesn't fit in the sink for her bath. It's gonna be a while being that she's in there with her cousin Ally too! :) These two always seem to end up in a bath when they're done playing. That could only mean they truly have fun!
My dad brought an antique fire truck over to show the girls and they thought it was very cool! We threw on some little fire hats and they were in heaven.

Doesn't this picture just make you happy? I don't remember what they were so happy about or what absolutely ridiculous gesture Scott was making but it made for such a sweet shot. You gotta love happy little girls!


2 comments:

Becka said...

Thank goodness for big sinks!! You have the cutiest girls! Thay look like they just have so much fun with you as there mom (and aunt!)

Victoria Renae said...

I love that picture of daisy and ally! They are soo cute!!! It is so fun having a friend at that age. I remember me and Spencer were joined at the hip. How fun for them.