Thursday, February 19, 2009

We've Moved!!!

   We are now in our new house that is slowly but surely turning  into a home.  Moving is horrible!  But once your done and settled it's a little refreshing.  Cleaning out your cupboards and closets rarely happen when you stay in the same house forever.  Or is that just me?  Anyways!  We don't have Internet at our new home for now so this will be my last post for a bit.  I'm so sad!  Blogging was becoming  a fun outlet!  Oh well.        
So until who knows when!  I hope you all stay healthy and happy!                             

6 comments:

Jacque said...

How exciting! I hope it goes smoothly! Tigh and I are still trying to plan a trip to AZ to see everyone! Good luck moving! It can be such a pain!

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Seriously? No Internet? How do you live like that? Good luck getting all settled...hope you're back online again soon!

McKell and John said...

Yipeeeeeeee!!! I'm so happy for you..and sad for your parents! But Yea! Now you're even closer to me when I'm in Arizona!!! Congratulations!!! Happy unpacking. Moving IS the worst!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! There is nothing greater than having a move FINISHED!! Packing is the ultimate worst thing ever. We really need to come down there and see you guys and meet Jenna. I am excited that you guys are coming up this summer, but it is high time we come down there for once.

Tim and Amy said...

fun! i want to see pics of the house. i agree moving is good because it forces you to throw stuff away. :)

cowgurs said...

hey, i never got a chance to thank you for the love you sent me via vulgar little texts:) i got a lil teary eyed getting them....