Thursday, May 7, 2009

We had new family pictures taken!!! We took them at the Mesa Temple where Scott proposed almost 6 years ago! Barf moment: I truly love him 100 times more now than I did then. We have so much fun with our sweet little girls and I couldn't even imagine life without him.

Jenna is STILL PERFECT!!! I love it! She sleeps great, eats great, and smiles when you catch her eye. We get stopped often in stores for people to squeeze her thighs. They are huge. No, really. Huge. I would have it no other way!!!!

Daisy has had it!! No more smiles for anyone anywhere!! Did I mention she's two? Family pictures are rough. It's kind of a love/hate relationship. I love having new family pictures but, I hate, no loathe, getting them taken. They are always priceless in the end though. Once again! My dear friend Keira Poulsen took our pics and she's like 7months prego! Bless her heart.


7 comments:

Shawna said...

Dare I say you are back in action in the blog world...or was this just a tease? The pictures are awesome and you all looked great...I love the pout on Daisys face...so dang cute. It was good to see you and the fam for lunch we need to do that often. Love ya

Becka said...

It's about time you guys can back to us bloggers. I have missed seeing your cute girls and smiling inside and out from your posts.

Jamie and Tessa Gissel said...

Yeah I found you. Your guys are such a cute family. Hey how is p90X going?

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I can't believe how big Jenna has gotten. I am so excited to see you guys in like a month! (Not to mention I am getting induced two days after the big birthday bash so, I am even more excited.) You look so beautiful in these pictures!

Unknown said...

Jen! I am almost started to cry and laugh when I got onto your blog! That song by cake was the only song my crappy Nova would play and so I dare say it was the theme song of Highschool. I don't know if you remember that...but thanks for the good memory. Also, thanks for the shout out! I love taking your pictures and just finished with these new ones! Your gonna like em'!!

Anonymous said...

Hi.

I've already commented on this post, but I have more to say! :) So, you called me like forever ago and I STILL haven't called you back! What is up with that? I promise I will be calling you someday soon...Hope you guys are doing well!

Monica said...

SOO Cute - found your blog thanks to Amy finally joining the blogging community. Send me your email and I can send you and invite - monicarmcd@gmail.com - your girls are adorable. Monica