Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Weekend!!

I always looked forward to conference weekend. You get a little break from curling your hair and wearing a dress! With kids it's just a little different. No nursery. I still thoroughly enjoy conference weekend. I always feel uplifted and rededicated. This was one of the ways we tried to keep Daisy busy and...let's face it, Scott too! We haven't built a fort in a long time, but now that we've started I'm sure D will be beggin for them constantly!



Sorry! This shot was just too stinken funny! Daddy was being sweet and changed D's diaper and she wound up with a right cheek wedgie for a good part of the day. :) I could have fixed it but why fix something that makes you smile?


Did I mention Daisy loves horses? Our neighbor across the street has a few animals and she has NO FEAR! She would feed them forever if she could. This is definitely Scott's and my bargaining tool for just about everything. This was, " Let's go outside so mommy and Jenna can sleep." Thanks babe!

2 comments:

The Neilson Times said...

Janelle, I love your blog! It will be fun to see what your cute little family is up to. Daisy is adorable and has gotten so big, Jenna is beautiful! Congrats!

Shawna said...

How cute is that, with a pink cowgril hat and everything.