Monday, October 27, 2008

GO BRONCOS!!

Scott is from Colorado. There are some places that just have die hard fans. A few that come to mind are the Boston Red Sox, the California Raiders, and of course the Denver Broncos. When I came into the Douglas family there were a couple key points before true acceptance. One was, "Are you a Broncos fan?" I was previously a DeWitt and had never watched a football game on purpose so, heck ya I was a Broncos fan! :) I now know what the yellow flag means, which one the tight end is, (not the guy w/ the best hiney), and that those great big guys are essential even if they look like they can't even move. So this is a night at the Douglas home cheering on our Denver Broncos! This is Scott with Daisy and Aiden her cousin.



If you look really close that is a Broncos shirt on even Jenna. Poor girl doesn't even get a choice! As you can see it's getting late for Daisy. (my little grumpy gills).

Yup! Here's the clan. Well, almost! We were missing a few. Can you guess who's the biggest fan of all!? Scott looks a little nuts when he's really excited. Did I mention he wants seven kids because it's John Elway's number?


3 comments:

Shelly said...

You have a Broncos shirt too?

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Hello Douglas family....we're so excited you have a blog. If we have to live far away from each other and never get to enjoy each other's company....at least we can enjoy each other's blogs! The girls are SO darn cute! Love that flower costume...and Minnie Mouse. You guys look great!

Ashley Dent said...

Too many cute posts! I loved reading these; you totally type like you talk! I love it! I also really love that you called Daisy a "Grumpy Gills", this our nickname for our kids when they are...well, just that! Oh and yes, I do want to squeeeeze her thighs, or just plain chew on them!