Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Did It!...Sort of.

Well, It seems only appropriate now that we have a real stinken family with kids and everything that I start this blogging thing! So I'm completely computer illiterate and had to stalk my genius sister down to help me. Thanks Nae! I hope this is something that friends and family will enjoy and it's also a great way for me to actually document some of our little families adventures! Heaven knows that I am no good at keeping a journal. I was instructed to NOT care if I sound like a total goober and just write, so... Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Haught said...

Hey Janelle! I'm glad you found us. Looks like you guys are doing well. Congrats on your new baby. Your girls are beautiful! by the way...can you have Keira give me her email. She is private but I would love to see her darling family and keep in touch with her too!

Ashley Dent said...

Yay, I am so excited for your blog! I had no idea that you had your sweet baby...she is so beautiful, but we all knew she would be! We need a girls night...soon!

Shawna said...

Welcome to the blogging world, it sucks you in for a while and then if you are like me you will not have the time to ever update....but I am glad that I can now "stalk" you on your blog and not just your phone...ha ha