Friday, October 3, 2008

These are a Few of Her Favorite Things!

Daddy took Daisy hiking at Peralta trail. Looks like we've got ourselves a little rock climber!
"Mimming!!!" Daisy pretty much asks everyday for three things... "Memo, Tito, and mimming." Which in translation is Elmo, Crystal (her cousin), and swimming. Here she is in Colorado about to go swimming in a freezing cold creek with her daddy and Nana.


Yes that's my daughter riding a GOAT! And yes it was our goat. We actually had two great big goats for a while which is so not me, but so my hubby. Daisy really prefers horses but the goat ate the weeds. Yep country folk!! Oh! Here's the reason why we got rid of brown goat (I didn't like him enough to give him a name). Scott was at work and as I was making breakfast for Daisy I heard this goat scream "GAAAHHH!!" (try to imagine). So I go outside to see that brown goat has managed to completely bind himself with his front hooves at his ears to the tether of a 5oft long chain. Good grief. I debated on leaving him there until Scott got home...the next morning. Then I saw goats face. Have you ever watched Ren and Stimpy? You know the part when they choke each other and their eyes pop out and tongue looks like a weird extension of their face? Well, that was brown goat. So after I cut my hands all up -did I mention I'm like 6months prego? Anyways, I untie him and he's so flustered that he head butts Daisy and sends her flying! What's a mom to do? Unfortunately I found out that brown goat has a ridiculously hard head AFTER I took a wind up punch at him. OUCH! Brown goat went bubye the next day.






Daisy went to her cousin Ali's soccer game and found dirt of course. Scott and I have tried to make Daisy a tough girl so whenever she falls or bonks her head we say "rub it out" or clap with a "good job!". So our friend was pretty shocked when dad was kickin the ball around and took out D's legs (on total accident I'm sure) and she popped right up to get the ball and kick it back! Note how red her cheeks are! Summers in AZ are so stinken hot! Poor girl.







6 comments:

SHERI said...

Janelle!!!!
Whoohoo- I am so excited you started a blog. I miss you! I can't believe you have two girls! Everyone at work have been wondering if you had your baby yet. Congrats! Both your girls are beautiful! So I am definetly going to keep tabs on you. Yeah! I am adding you to my blog list!

Victoria Renae said...

AAHH! She looks so stinkin cute in her little glasses. Me, my dad, and Cameron went on that trail, and posed on that same rock. So much fun! Love your blog!

XOXO ~ Toria

cowgurs said...

oh man! look how cute you are with your braids as you are GIVING BIRTH! only you would look gorgeous 2 seconds after popping a baby out! --ps i want this blog updated with pictures every day. i need to know what is going on :)

Renae said...

I knew you'd love this. It looks awesome. I love the goat story.

Kyle said...

Yay for blogging! and i am glad to hear that daisy will most likely have as many crazy stories to tell as her mom! :) being head butted by a goat... isn't that how the girl on National Lampoon's Christmas vacation goes cross-eyed? :)

McKell and John said...

I am so impressed with your writing! I love it! It's hilarious and so you! Have I ever told you how weird and fabulous it is that we are SO much alike? So glad you're my bff!